Keeping you covered, wherever you are.

With over 125 years experience managing homes and investments for Australians. Harcourts Complete Service is free to Harcourts clients – whether you're buying or selling real estate, renting, or having us manage your investments.

Insurance protects the things you care about so you don’t need to worry in case something happens. Major milestones and purchases are the perfect time to consider buying insurance.

Harcourts have partnered with CGU Insurance to assist you with all your Insurance needs.

Buying A House

Most banks will require you to have home insurance if you are taking out a home loan with them. This protects you in case your home is damaged and needs to be rebuilt. People often combine home insurance (which covers your house) with contents insurance (which covers your belongings). Find out more

Moving Out Of Home

When you move out of home, insurance may not be the first thing on your mind – but once you move out, you might want to consider taking out CGU's contents insurance. Contents Insurance protects you in case your belongings are stolen or damaged. Find out more

Buying An Investment Property

Own a flat, unit, apartment or house which you lease or rent to tenants? We have a Landlord Insurance Policy that fully protects your investment property and the belongings you provide for your tenants. Find out more