Moving services, connections, gas
Let us help you sort all your moving providers.
Our moving guide provides you with useful information that will benefit you during your moving experience
- Magazine delivery.
Notify your change of address to
- Credit card companies, i.e. visa, diners, fuel cards.
- Post office for redirection of mail.
- Registrar of electors (at Post Office)
- Registrar of motor vehicles & drivers license.
- Tax department.
- Insurance companies (house, contents, car, health etc)
- Hire purchase or finance company.
- Investment companies.
- Local council.
- Shops where you may have charge cards.
- Clubs and organisations.
- Police (if you own and store firearms)
- Publications you subscribe to.
- Who else sends me mail?
- Book a removal company.
- Obtain a supply of boxes.
- Obtain packaging tape and heavy marker pens.
- Arrange transit insurance.
- Arrange for care of your children on moving.
- Make suitable arrangements for any pets.
- Arrange contents and fire insurance for your new home.
- Organise shifting times with the purchaser of your old property and the previous owner of your new one. Your Harcourts salesperson will help co-ordinate this.